The 1105 Project successfully raised the $1.25 million cost of renovating and furnishing the building. However, the project still welcomes donations to help pay for landscaping and any cost overruns on the parking lot repaving project, which will occur in the spring of 2014.
Please don’t mail checks directly to the project or any of the participating agencies; donations for this campaign must go through the Community Foundation of Johnson County Thank you!
To donate through the Community Foundation of Johnson County (319-337-0483):
- Online, visit www.communityfoundationofjohnsoncounty.org
- Designate “The 1105 Project Building Fund” in the field asking you to “Give to a Specific Organization.”
- Or, Print the Community Foundation Pledge Form:
- Specify the amount of your investment,
- make your check payable to the “1105 Project Building Fund,” and
- mail the form with your check to:
325 E. Washington St., Suite 100
Iowa City, IA 52240