There has never been a better time to invest in The 1105 Project! The City of Iowa City has offered to match each new donation by up to 50% through April 14. If we raise $200,000 by that date, the city chips in $100,000, which means we can pay off the entire cost of renovating and furnishing the building.
Please help us meet the challenge–every dollar counts. Through April 14, it counts even more!
To donate through the Community Foundation of Johnson County (319-337-0483):
- Online, visit www.communityfoundationofjohnsoncounty.org
- Designate “The 1105 Project Building Fund” in the field asking you to “Give to a Specific Organization.”
- Or, Print the Community Foundation Pledge Form:
- Specify the amount of your investment,
- make your check payable to the “1105 Project Building Fund,” and
- mail the form with your check to: Community Foundation, 325 E. Washington St., Suite 100, Iowa City, IA 52240.
To donate through the United Way of Johnson & Washington Counties (319-338-7823):
- Online, visit www.unitedwayjc.org
- In the “Notes” field of the donation form, designate “The 1105 Project Building Fund” as the recipient of your donation.
- Or, Print the United Way Pledge Form:
- Check the box on the right for the “1105 Project Capital Campaign,” (also known as the “building fund”),
- make your check payable to “United Way,”
- write “1105 Project Building Fund” in the memo field, and
- mail the form and your check to: United Way of Johnson & Washington Counties, 1150 5th St., Suite 290, Coralville, IA 52241.
Please don’t mail checks directly to the project or any of the participating agencies; donations for this campaign must go through the United Way or the Community Foundation. Thank you!